Sinhala Typing Tool

Friendship, Love or whatever

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Friendship, Love or whatever

Post  saranga.aw on 14th September 2015, 19:16

Cool very simple friendly lad in early twenties, out and from Sri Lanka, a nature lover passionate on travelling and music. Looking for a decent young man for something more than just a hook up. I believe in Love so I dream of a simple romantic guy who will stay with me in my ups and downs. I have passed difficult times and have loved wrong people. I never regret that I fell for wrong people. I believe everyone I fell in love with have enriched my life and I hope I have done theirs too. Now mature enough to understand that it is life and I move forward no matter what comes ahead on my way. I might migrate in future because Sri Lanka is not the place if somebody wants to have a serious relationship with a same sex partner. Trust me or not, I am spiritual. I believe some decency and a loving heart can enlighten one’s life so don’t expect fancy things in my partner. I respect every single person I meet in my life regardless of the differences they make in this world. Try me… you will never regret my friendship.

saranga.aw

Now :

Mood : Cheerful

City : Panadura
GetReal Gold : 2186

https://twitter.com/SarangaAw

Back to top Go down

Re: Friendship, Love or whatever

Post  rayya1 on 15th October 2015, 22:33

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

rayya1

Now :